- QBCC Home Warranty Scheme Insurance
- QLEAVE, Workplace Health & Safety Fees
- Builder’s Construction Insurance & Public Liability Insurance
- Building Designers Fees (Full Working Drawings)
- Engineering Plans (Slab engineering to be generally ‘S’ Type Soil & Wind Category ‘C2’)
- Soil Test, Report & Design
- Energy Efficiency Report
- Effluent Disposal System Design when required.
- Fixed Price Quotation & Preliminary Specifications.
- Water connection from town water (when required)
- Certifier’s Building Application Fees, Plumbing Application Fees and permits (house related).
- QMBA Residential Building Contract & Specifications.
SITE SAFETY EXCAVATION
- Our building sites fully comply with all safety requirements including scaffolding, edge protection, safety barriers and site is to be kept tidy at all times
- Excavation to site - Allowance for site scrape for removal of vegetation, equal cut & fill 300mm total fall allowed over house pad with excess soil spread over site or stockpiled as per the Engineering Designs.
- Foundation allowance (“A, S & M” soil classification).
TERMITE BARRIER SYSTEM
- Termite Treatment Dual System - Kordon Perimeter & Penetrations as per Australian Standards 3660.1
- Frame & Trusses Termite Treatment - Red Pine H2. Skirtings, Window/Door timber framing, Architraves are all LOSP treated (as per Australian standards 3660.1)
- Construction of monolithic house slab & Verandah / patio / porch / alfresco areas as per the Engineering Drawings with steel trowel finish.
- Floor height to be as per plans
- Recess sliding door tracks & shower trays in slab.
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete Driveway, Path to front porch (60 sqm).
- Mower strips to be included if requested & priced per LM.
CONNECTIONS FRAMES & TRUSSES
- House stormwater drainage to street (Rural Areas - Stormwater to rainwater tanks)
- 90mm PVC round downpipes
- Underground power with 6m setback.
- Effluent Disposal System as per Certifiers requirements (where required, extra cost).
- Engineered Frames & Trusses as per the Engineering Drawings. C2 Wind rating.
- Blue or Red H2 Termite Treatment
- Standard 2550mm Ceiling Height.
- Face Brick Selection (where applicable) from the Austral Brick ranges (P.C. Allowance $1,200.00 per 1,000)
- Raked mortar joints to brickwork (Choice of Mortar colour in range to be selected by proprietors)
- Brick sills to all windows & tiled sills to doorways.
- Structural joints as per engineering drawings (filled with approved sealer)
- Soffits to be 4.5mm Hardiflex Sheeting to Eaves, Porch & Alfresco areas with PVC joint mould.
- All works are as per the Working Drawings & Engineering Plans
- All External Walls - R1.5 wall batts.
- Ceiling Area - R2.5 ceiling batts.
- Sisalation to external walls.
- Colourbond Roofing
- Colourbond Fascia & Slotted Quad Gutters (Proprietor’s choice in standard colourbond colour range).
- Concrete Tiled Roof where applicable (Proprietor’s choice in style & colour range).
GARAGE DOOR FRONT ENTRANCE DOOR
- Automatic Gliderol Stormsafe Panel Glide Door to Garage.
- Proprietor’s choice or door style & colour in standard colour range).
- Two hand held remote controllers included.
- Front entrance door & sidelight to be painted Hume Entrance Door Collection
- Proprietor’s choice of style. (P.C. Item)
SLIDING WINDOWS & DOORS, INSECT SCREENS
- All sliding windows & doors to be powder coated Aluminium frames (Proprietor’s choice in colour range).
- Standard Grey Float tinted glass to all windows & doors in main areas.
- White Float Satinlite glass to bathrooms & toilets.
- Sliding door tracks to be rebated down to be flush with floors.
- Bathroom & Toilet windows to be powder coated Aluminium frames with Obscure glass. (Proprietor’s choice in frame colour range).
- Insect screens with micro mesh to all windows & sliding doors throughout.
- Security Screens if requested.
- Internal wall & ceiling linings to be 10mm plasterboard. (2550 high ceilings throughout)
- Wet area linings to be 6mm Villaboard to wet walls.
- 6mm Pineridge to Garage walls.
- Cornice to be 90mm plasterboard cove cornice to wall/ceiling junctions.
- Level 4 flush plastering finish.
- All internal finishes to be as per Working Drawings.
JOINERY & INTERNAL MOULDINGS
- Internal Passage Doors to be Hume Flush Internal Doors.
- Door furniture to be generally Lockwood Lever Series (Privacy Set to Master Bedroom, Bathroom & Toilet) White Plastic door stops included.
- Door stops to internal doors included.
- Window & Door Architraves 42x11 to be H2 treated FJ Pine (Proprietor’s choice in profile range).
- Floor Skirtings 68x11 to be H2 treated FJ Pine (Proprietor’s choice in profile range).
- All Robes, Linen & Laundry cupboards (where applicable) - painted pine board with hanging rails where required.
- Robe Doors to be 2400 high with sliding powder coated frame with Vinyl/Mirror inserts (Proprietor’s choice in colour ranges).
- Master bedroom Robe to have 2 x banks of Shelving with Top Shelf and Hanging Rail, all other bedrooms to have 1x bank of Shelves with Top Shelf and Hanging Rail each.
- Linen/Storage Doors to be 2400 high with sliding powder coated frame with Vinyl/Vinyl (Proprietor’s choice in colour ranges).
- Linen/Storage cupboards to have 4x fixed shelves. Broom cupboard to have top shelf only.
- Gloss Laminate Benchtops with PVC edge
- Standard Colour Laminate doors/drawers & overhead cupboards. (Proprietor’s choice in standard colour & style range).
- S/S kickboards & handles.
- Bathroom & Ensuite Vanity Units with moulded ceramic top & 2pak cabinets/drawers.
- Kitchen cabinetry Includes: Overhead Cupboards, cupboards & drawers, Underbench/Wall oven & microwave space, Fridge space & overhead cupboards & dishwasher space. Blum metabox soft closing draws included. Walk-In-Pantry (where applicable) to include 4x Melamine shelves as per Working Drawings.
KITCHEN APPLIANCES SHOWER SCREENS & MIRRORS
- Westinghouse 60cm Stainless steel fan forced electric oven
- Westinghouse 60cm knob control cooktop
- Westinghouse 60cm slide out rangehood,
- Westinghouse S/S Dishwasher
- Appliance sizes are as per Working Drawings & are P.C. Items
- Mirrors to Bathroom/Ensuite to be polished chrome frame, 1m high x full length of vanity.
- Shower screens to be polished chrome frames, clear laminated safety glass with pivot doors, or as per Working Drawings.
KITCHEN, BATHROOM & LAUNDRY FIXTURES & FITTINGS
- Kitchen - Stainless Steel 1-3/4 bowl kitcnen sink with Kegel Chrome Gooseneck sink mixer CP.
- Laundry - 45ltr stainless steel drop in laundry tub with Kegel Chrome Gooseneck sink mixer & CP mini washing machine taps.
- Toilets - Skyros Mk-2 VC C/C toilet suite with soft close seat, 4.5/3ltr dual flush, white china pan with CP Toilet Roll Holder.
- Bathroom & Ensuite (where applicable) -
- White acrylic bath 1500mm with swivel bath mixer.
- Kasai 2pak vanity unit with ceramic top & Kegel Chrome Basin mixer.
- CP 800mm Double towel rails.
- Deluxe hand shower rose set with shower mixer
- smart floor waste.
- Electric Hot water system 315ltr.
WATERPROOFING & CERAMIC TILING
- Waterproofing to all wet areas as per the Australian Standard AS3740.
- Floor Tiling to all internal wet areas (bathroom, ensuite, W/C & laundry).
- Tiles laid on flexible adhesives, expansion joints where required.
- Shower bases to be tiled.
- Tiled Shower niches or tiled shower shelves included as per Working Drawings.
- Wall Tiles to be 300x600 Cushioned/Pressed Edge Wall Tiles.
- Floor Tiles to be 450x450mm Cushioned/Pressed Edge Floor tiles.
- Bathroom & Ensuite - Shower walls tiled to 2100 high,
- 600mm high splashback to bath walls & bath face,
- splashbacks between vanity & mirror.
- Kitchen splashbacks to be 600mm high. Skirting tiles to all other walls.
- Laundry - 600mm high splashbacks & Skirting tiles to all walls.
- Toilets - Skirting tiles only to all walls.
Please Note: Tile sizes over 450x 450mm, rectified tiles, mosaic tiles, or tiles with a pattern match will all incur extra cost to lay per m2.
SANITARY PLUMBING & DRAINAGE WORKS
- Installation of all plumbing fixtures & water service as per Working Drawings & certifiers requirements.
- 25mm polythene water mains. Temper Valve as required.
- Connection of cold & hot water to fixtures.
- Connection of Electric Hot Water System.
- Sewer connection to Council services & Connection to Effluent Disposal System where required.
- Stormwater to street with 6m setback (Rural areas - stormwater to rainwater tanks).
- Dishwasher fitment
- Connection of two external hose taps included.
- Fitment of all tapware, bathroom items & accessories included.
ELECTRICAL WORKS & light fittings
- Generous amount of Light points & fittings throughout
- 10W Monaco downlights throughout & Slimline LED 4 foot batten to garage.
- Ample double power points.
- Double Weatherproof Power Point to alfresco area
- Clipsal White Ceiling Fans to all Bedrooms, Living & Media rooms.
- Exhaust fans to toilets
- Circuit breakers to all circuits
- Safety Device
- Connection of kitchen appliances.
- Connection of Hot Water System
- Hardwired Photoelectric & Interconnected Smoke Alarms as per Australian Standards.
- Underground electrical mains to house (10 metres)
- Switchboard and earthing
- TV Antenna with booster
- 2 TV points (living/media)
- 1 phone point
- Data point only if requested.
- Provide 3 coat system to all internal walls & ceilings.
- Matt/Low Sheen White Acrylic to all ceilings,
- Low Sheen Acrylic to all internal walls & inside cupboards.
- Satin Acrylic to all internal doors, skirtings & architraves.
Please Note: Based on a 2 colour system only & no feature walls.
- Provide undercoat with 2 coats of Satin/Semi Gloss Acrylic to external cladding, doors, timber posts, patio ceilings & soffits.
- Colours to be selected by proprietors & mixed on site.
Please consider the choosing of light/pale colours or very dark colours as they may require further coats due to poor coverage, should further coats be needed, this will be charged accordingly.
- Supply & lay Carpet on quality underlay to all Bedrooms, WIR/Robes, Study & Media room. (P.S. Item - Carpet style & colour to be selected by owners)
- Supply & lay Commercial grade Vinyl Planking to Entry, Kitchen & Pantry, Dining & Living areas & Hallways. (P.S. Item - Vinyl colour to be selected by owners)
- Standard brick mailbox with black galvanised steel insert. Features a Glass faceplate & A4 size S/S letter slot. Rear opening is key lockable.
- (Or, your choice of a pre-made letterbox up to the value of $250).
- Daytek L/Grey Twin fold down MK2 LL clothesline (width 2240mm x length 1144mm) with 25 year Daytek structural warranty & 2 year line warranty.
CLEANING & MISCELLANEOUS
- Skip bins provided for duration of construction.
- Full professional clean of internal & external of residence prior to handover.
- Full site clean at completion of works with removal of all construction debris from site.